YAY! :D This is wonderful, and we're so so so happy for you!
Yay!!!! I am shoo excited for you guys. Congrats!
Congrats! We will have kids VERY close in age (I am due sept. 23rd). Yay for being pregnant through the summer. lol So happy for you guys!
CONGRATS!!! Soooo exciting!! So happy for you guys!
Whoohoo! That's so exciting! Congratulations! Maybe the baby will come early on your bday! Isn't your bday in September... If I'm wrong just ignore what I said lol but I was thinking it was then
Post a Comment
5 comments:
YAY! :D This is wonderful, and we're so so so happy for you!
Yay!!!! I am shoo excited for you guys. Congrats!
Congrats! We will have kids VERY close in age (I am due sept. 23rd). Yay for being pregnant through the summer. lol So happy for you guys!
CONGRATS!!! Soooo exciting!! So happy for you guys!
Whoohoo! That's so exciting! Congratulations! Maybe the baby will come early on your bday! Isn't your bday in September... If I'm wrong just ignore what I said lol but I was thinking it was then
Post a Comment