If you're here, welcome! We blog for us as our journal, but we are glad to share out lives with you.

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Insta-Tuesday {11.10.15}

I didn't realize I was so behind with my insta posts. So, you can just call this one giant insta- catchup. (Starting all the way back in September. Wow.)


{9.22.15}
Its always a shame to wake a sleeping baby, especially one who is just. so. tired. #hadtodoit #pickinglydiaupfrompreschool

{9.23.15}
One year ago, right now, I was asking David if it was crazy to want to go to the hospital after only one hour of "real" labor. Little did I know that I would be holding my baby boy in exactly 56 minutes. It hasn't felt very real to me all day, but as the hour of Austin's birth gets closer it is really hitting me. My baby is one. This last year started a little rough but once we hit our stride we really, really rocked it. Austin-darling, I love you and I'm so glad I get to be your mama. #austinscott  #motherhood @davidpeaden

{10.1.15}
I'm a little late to the party but... Preschool! When I asked her what her favorite part of preschool was she said "we do lots of ac-tiv-inies."#neighborhoodpreschoolcoop #reallywanthertostopgrowingup

{10.1.15}
This. (I obviously don't know how to share posts on Instagram.)@gentrifairbournphotography You are a miracle worker to be able to capture this after a morning of tears and tantrums! Friends, check her out. #iminlove #soblessedthattheyaremine


{10.3.15}
This last week has been a rough one. I've been looking forward to the peace, strength, and spiritual truths that fill all sessions of conference. #ldsconf #comelistentoaprophetsvoice

{10.5.15}
Birthday week for that handsome husband of mine. I'm can't believe how lucky I was to find him and even luckier that I get to be with him forever. He is everything to me. Can't wait to celebrate him this week. #birthdayweek #ilovebirthdays @davidpeaden

{10.10.15}
Birthday ice cream. A great way to celebrate this guy. #greatday

{10.11.15}
I can't go to bed without giving a big birthday shout-out to @davidpeaden. He's a good egg and I'm so so glad he's mine. #thirtyone #birthdayweeksuccess #sappypost #notsorry photo credit:@gentrifairbournphotography


{10.12.15}
Because, when you are a climber at heart... why not? #iwasbusywithaustin #sigh

{10.15.15}
Snuggling in my bed and doing a bit of lighthearted blogging. #whenpreschoolandnaptimeoverlap #goodday #dearthursday

{10.16.15}
October is one of my very favorite months of the year! We went to our first real-live pumpkin patch to pick pumpkins and it was awesome. (Thanks@libbylyman for the recommendation!) Not pictured, our dear Aunt Amy who came along for the party. Also not pictured, the balloon tied to Austin's back belt loop. From the moment we walked in he couldn't stop saying "balloon" (bah-oooooo). He was thrilled to have one of his own. #petersonfamilyfarms

{10.17.15}
Walker Pumpkin Carving Extravaganza 2015. Our favorite family tradition.  #pumpkinsandcheesypotatosoup #walkerfam


{10.24.15}
There are some days in life that turn out to be pretty much perfect. Family lunch date, mini golf, (plus errands and shoe shopping), and lots of happiness with these favorite people of mine. #lovethesepeople #whoneedscornbellies #perfectfallday

{10.25.15}

{10.26.15}
It's Halloween week! I love this time of year. One of my favorite childhood traditions was this Frankie candy countdown. There has been much debate about which child got to inherit Frankie, but last week my awesome sister@melissashaye surprised us each with a Frankie of our own. My dad cut out all the wood pieces and Melis painted them all perfectly! Lydia has loved cutting her candy of each day and I love having such a great part of my childhood to share with my little family. #sistersarethebest #especiallywhentheyaresotalented #halloweenisthebestholiday

{10.27.15}
Austin is right in the middle of the "throw everything in the garbage can" phase. Balls, toys, and apparently shoes. It's a problem. Last week I couldn't find my keys (like for over six days I couldn't find them) and we were sure they had been thrown away, even going as far to sift through all the gross garbage before taking the big can to the curb. They weren't, (just lost in my church bag of all places) but I live in a constant state of fear that something off real value will end up thrown away and I won't notice. #austinscott #pleasestopthrowingthingsaway


{10.29.15}
I have the coolest dad. He's just the best. He's a cowboy at heart, but spends a lot of his time behind a desk. Every once in a while though, he send us kids an email with his "tough day at work". These pictures are from two different emails this week. 1- Work today, Mountain Goat Capture. 2- Weeks work, Last three days mountain goats. Next three days bison. ... I had to post because I want to remember how much I love his emails and how neat my dad is. #wildlifebiologist #ilovemydad @lwalker23

{10.29.15}
Witchfest at Gardner Village tonight in the drizzling rain. It was sooo cold but we bundled up and had a great time. I can't believe how good my kids were, just so so happy even with the rain. We have a yearly tradition of going with Melissa and Zachary and I love it. #halloweenisthebestholiday #cousinsmakethebestfriends #alittlerainwontstopus

{11.8.15}
This is pretty representative of the last hour of church every Sunday. He can't be contained and just wants to explore the primary room. His favorite part is a tie between dancing during singing time and trying to climb the steps of the podium. It's a constant battle. #youcantwinthemall #ibarelywinany #countdowntonursery Also, our primary program was today and it was wonderful. #iknowmysaviorlovesme

{11.9.15}
Learning the art of hamburger making from her daddy, the master burger maker. #familyday #sheloveshim #sodoi @davidpeaden




insta-david
{10.17.15}
A Walker family tradition that we love, the Halloween pumpkin carving. Nothing better than cheesy potato soup, games, family and pumpkin carving. Here are some of this year's pumpkins including Austin's Aggie A, Lydia's Apple and Shan and I did a dancing couple.#happyhalloween #yodaisamazing#ScottLoriShantelDavidLydiaAustinJennaKevinCamilleMattBrooklynMelissaBlake

{11.21.15}
Love the fall season. A
nd even more being with these two.

#rollingintheleaves #fall#happythanksgiving

2 comments:

Kellie and Nick Fawcett said...

Not to mention your dad is Paul Walker....

Ashley said...

Oh man. I haven't done my Insta-posts from September or October either.