If you're here, welcome! We blog for us as our journal, but we are glad to share out lives with you.

Friday, March 18, 2016

It's March!

You know it's March at the Peaden home when a poster-sized NCAA tournament bracket appears on the wall. Nope, it doesn't get Marchier (made up word? maybe.) than that. 

On Wednesday night, we each picked out our teams to win it all. Austin picked colors using colored pencils as proxy. Lydia danced and jumped around David picking her favorite of each two mascots. David and I were more traditional in our selection methods, although in my case there was almost as much guess work and a similar chance of success. 



David watched the first matchups last night and is itching to get home to watch the games today. This might be David's very favorite time of the year. (Shhh.. don't tell Christmas!) We've got a full night of basketball and butterscotch cookies planned. May the best team win! 

And by that, I mean Oklahoma - because that's who I chose to take the whole thing this year. 

(David picked Michigan State
I picked Oklahoma
Lydia picked GreenBay
Austin Picked Oregon State)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I picked Michigan State as well. David and I can mourn together. Now I'm rooting for Middle Tennessee, which is who Elsie picked to win the whole tournament, hahaha!