If you're here, welcome! We blog for us as our journal, but we are glad to share out lives with you.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

November

Here is a quick recap of our fabulous November. Some with commentary and some well...without commentary.

Every time we go to Walmart lately as soon as we walk by the watches Lydia runs over and looks at the paw patrol watches, she wants one really bad. I'm fairly certain Santa will bring her one in her stocking this year. 

A sit on the couch and take it easy for Lydia and Austin.


Shantel (she is such a good mom) took Lydia and Austin to Sweet's candy factor in Salt Lake City for a candy factory tour. Lydia earned this as part of her preschool that she has been doing on the computer and has been really excited. They had a great time and Lydia was so excited to share the candy she saved for me when I got home from work.



I asked Shantel what this picture was for and she said, "because I love Pip." We named our robot vacuum Pip and honestly, we really really do love him. He keeps our floor clean and picks up all the tiny food that our wonderful kids drop on the floor all day. Thanks Pip!

Lydia is still loving gymnastics and doing a great job.




We have good kids. That to me is the thing that I can't forget, that have such good hearts and are kind and helpful. They have contagious smiles and usually have a good attitude.

We had stake conference and Shantel was super excited to get some pictures in front of the Alpine Tabernacle. She will be so sad when our new stake center building is built and we don't come here anymore.




We went shopping. I'm pretty sure we are looking for some Christmas jammies here. We do love target.


Had a good time at the library getting some pre thanksgiving, Christmas holiday books for reading. I picked out like 6 knowing I'll probably only read one or two, but I want to make sure I have a good one. Don't tell the library.

We found these awesome paint it yourself ornaments and Whole Foods (we are not rich we were just getting some dairy free chocolate chips to make a pie for Thanksgiving that Jenna could eat since she is still not able to eat Dairy until Jason is done breastfeeding). Lydia was incredibly excited for this and took great care to choose each color and make her ornament just right.


Austin was just as excited and had a super fun time with the paints.


Shantel made some awesome Thanksgiving desserts.

When I said at the top that some were without comment, apparently I just meant this picture since all the others actually do have comments. But still, no words are necessary for this one.

Lastly, we played Christmas music and set up the Christmas tree while our kids danced around and helped us put on ornaments.







No comments: