I'm not the world's biggest tulip fan (I mean, they are pretty but some people looooove them), but a day in the sun with my kids, a picnic lunch, and some bounce houses? Now that is something I just can't turn down. We went to the Thanksgiving Point Tulip Festival this week and it was such a nice day. The months leading up to Caleb's birth were incredibly structured and very busy. I can't say enough how much I've enjoyed just slowing down and spending time with these little ones of mine.
We packed a picnic and ate it on the grass of the amphitheater. I sat and ate, and Lydia and Austin took bites between running up and down the giant hill. Caleb napped in the stroller and we all enjoyed the sunshine!
Lydia helped used the map to get us to the kids fun area where the kids played on the bounce houses and I bought a small sno-cone to share.
Lydia found a tulip that looked exactly like the pink tulip that she bought at Ikea with her own money that she randomly loves a lot. (so funny)
It was a beautiful day and I'm grateful that we have our Thanksgiving Point passes again this year. And let me say again, having a spring baby is just the best! The warmth and the sunshine make a huge huge huge difference and I'm so glad to be able to get outside with all my kids.












No comments:
Post a Comment