I'm so, so, so happy to announce that Baby #4 will be joining our family in June 2019!
I'm 11.5 weeks right now and have been feeling some pretty big feelings (in addition to a good bit of nauseousness). This little baby is just teeny-tiny right now, but already holds such a big place in my heart. We’ve been praying for another baby to join our family and I feel blessed that he/she is finally on the way to us.
As details that probably only I will ever want to refer back to - we've been trying to get pregnant for just over 5 months. It took us many, many months to get pregnant the first time, which resulted in a miscarriage - but then we were able to quickly get pregnant again with Lydia. Austin took us about 11 months, but Caleb was ready to come right away. It's a little amusing that they all are just about 2.5 years apart (2 years 4 months, 2 years 6 months, and 2 years 3 months), even though they all took fairly significantly different amounts of time to be ready to come to our family.
I’ve been feeling, well - pretty yucky lately. I’m more sick than I have been in my last two pregnancies and I wasn’t expecting it. When we went in for our first appointment, I was terrified that the baby wouldn’t have a heartbeat (I miscarried my first pregnancy and that’s the pregnancy when I was the most sick.) I was equally expecting to find out that we were having twins. But nope, just one little babe, who is doing great. We are so so grateful to be here, living this life with these children, and being blessed to bring another one home to our family.

No comments:
Post a Comment