If you're here, welcome! We blog for us as our journal, but we are glad to share out lives with you.

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Sister Watercolors

I love my sisters. I'm so blessed to have two sisters and to have them live so close to me. I have a different relationship with each one and those relationships have evolved over the years and I'm so grateful to be so close to them. We decided to get together and have Melissa teach us how to watercolor (she's incredibly talented!) It was a great night of painting, talking, and laughing. Melis helped me outline a portrait of David and I and I love the way it turned out. Jenna is going to be moving soon, probably, and I'm glad that we were able to get together just as sisters before she's a million miles away. 



Now we fancy ourselves as artists. Ha. I'd actually really like to learn more and spend more time doing watercolors. Art is something I've never been particularly good at but the more I explore it the more I enjoy it.

No comments: