If you're here, welcome! We blog for us as our journal, but we are glad to share out lives with you.

Monday, May 13, 2019

Mother's Day

This will be a pretty simple post, but to Shantel I wanted to say, Happy Mother's Day. Shantel is a hardworking, kind, smart, wise, fun and caring mother. She is an example for me and so many others of a wonderful mother. I think some of the things that make her such a great mom come naturally to her because of who she is. However, I think a lot of it is also how much work she puts into her efforts as a mom and being the best mom she can be. Thank you Shantel. 

Here are a few pictures from the day. 

After church we had the kids work on a giant card for Grandma Peaden. Lydia and Austin had the bottom and top half of one side and then Caleb colored on the other side. It was so cute to watch Caleb, he was so focussed and intent on his coloring, it was so cute. 




 
We grabbed a picture of Shantel and the kids (and a quick family picture too).


We headed to my parents to celebrate with them that night. I am grateful for my mom who worked so hard each day to teach me and care for me. So glad that we could spend Mother's day with her.


Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: