If you're here, welcome! We blog for us as our journal, but we are glad to share out lives with you.

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

insta-july

insta-july

{7.2.19}
This boy is my biggest helper. He loves helping me in the kitchen and is the sweetest and gentlest big brother to our Lucy-love. Today he went to a Pirate party in our neighborhood and then later he created and set up his own treasure hunt for me to go on. He loves building and creating things and I am constantly amazed at the way his brain works. He's funny and opinionated and is starting to stand up to Lydia and make his own choices instead of doing all the things she tells him to. I'm proud of how hard he works, even when things don't come easy for him and tonight I'm wishing I could sneak into his room and snuggle with him while he sleeps because I'm just loving him so much. #austinscott




{7.8.19}
My girls. (Came in to find Lucy falling asleep while Lydia snuggled by her. 😍)

{7.10.19}
They're backkkkk! For anyone who had talked to me in the past three months, you're sure to have heard me talking about how much I've been missing my sister since she moved to Iowa in March. But she's back for a summer break and we are SO excited. They came in several days earlier than we expected but we hopped in the car and beat them to my parents house by ten minutes with posters and big smiles. I'm so happy. #cousinsmakethebestfriends


{7.15.19}
College is better when you find the people who just fit with you. I count my lucky stars that I ended up with these girls as roommates at USU. They were there when I bought David home for the first time😍, plus countless library study sessions where we closed out the library because we were there so late, dance-dance parties, werewolf game nights, and much more. 13 years later and I still love them just as much as I did then. ♥️@haylidickey @cassdelahunty



{7.19.19}
Oh hey there Lucy-love. So glad to snuggle you today. --- Lucy and I spent the day at the @ahomeoflearning retreat and I'm SO glad to stoke the homeschooling fire with uplifting words and encouragement while surrounded by a group of strong, brave, faith-filled women. Also Lucy turned one month this past Wednesday. She's the best little sidekick a Mama could ask for. ♥️♥️♥️

{7.21.19}
Lucy Holland was blessed today by her amazing dad. (Who also completely cleaned the house, planned the brunch, bought the food, and took care of all of the other details to make the day perfect. He's the best.) She wore my blessing dress from when I was a baby and it was so sweet. We had so many family members come to support us and I'm so grateful for them all. We are so blessed to have this little girl and we are grateful for the light she already brings to our lives. πŸ•―️

No comments: