My parents have tons of Raspberry bushes in their backyard and invited us down for some Raspberry picking. The kids were so excited. With help from Grandpa they each gathered a bowl full of Raspberries.
Grandpa let them come inside and each ice cream and Raspberries.
Another huge success was Austin on the fireman's pole. He mastered this a few weeks ago at the park and was so excited to be able to go down at Grandma and Grandpa Peaden's house. He did a great job. I might have written this elsewhere- but I'll tell it agin here. A few weeks later he was playing on the tree house and got stung by two wasps at the same time while he was climbing up the ladder. One on his face and the other on his hand. He jumped off and I helped him inside. Then I went back to save Caleb since he was climbing up too. (We found a hive inside the ladder). Austin was so brave for having been stung by two bees at the same time.













No comments:
Post a Comment