From our basement update in November we had just had the sheetrock and mudding completed. Here are a few of the pictures showing the progress.
Far end
Basement
We took things pretty slow in January.
The biggest thing for me was finding smart light options. I really wanted smart lights in the basement and so I looked into all the options. After much deliberation, I decided that the Leviton stuff would work the best.
It was so nice to get it painted and get it cleaned up down there. Then we were also able to install all of the lights which is awesome to have lights down there!
The kids helped put the lights in under the stairs where they could reach.
Now we have paint and lights. Next up is finishing the bathroom and working on the storage room. Plus we need to do trim and baseboard. I still don't feel like we are close, but maybe we are closer.
















No comments:
Post a Comment