I don't usually get many pictures, but here are a few little snippets from our time spent there over the past several weeks.






One of the things that I have enjoyed doing with Sue over the years is sewing (mostly learning from her great skill). We have made baby bibs, a baptism dress, pant hems, and almost a dozen minky-blankets. For Christmas this year, Sue gave Bruce fabric for a giant Minky blanket and we just started working on putting it together. Cutting our the fabric and putting the pieces together takes more time than you'd think - but I've only really been working on it in WJ. There's a lot more work to be done on it - but it's looking great! I also thought I'd include this picture of Aubrey. Also for Christmas, Sue and I gave Aubrey sewing lessons. We were hopeful that we'd be able to get Aubrey to WJ to do lessons with Sue. But we ended up just having her come to my house for some sewing lessons/projects. We are still going to try to do a couple of lessons in West Jordan - and I thought it was fitting to include it here, because sewing is something that is so important to Sue and something I enjoy doing with her (and she is the one that gave both of the sewing-centered Christmas presents!)


No comments:
Post a Comment