If you're here, welcome! We blog for us as our journal, but we are glad to share out lives with you.

Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Kauai Anniversary Trip Day 7

Wednesday was our last day in Hawaii. Our flight was leaving around 10 am, so we had just a couple hours before we had to be at the airport. 

We watched the sun rise out our balcony one last time. 

Then we decided to go to one last beach. We ended up heading to Kalapaki beach, which was fitting since that is the beach we stopped at first thing when we landed in Hawaii. There was also an ABC store there, so we stopped and bought a few last souvenirs. 

We got on our flight (you can see Oahu below) and loved sitting next to each other on the way home. I head (and finished my book) and Shantel water colored a picture. We had a layover in Oakland and got home around 11:30 pm. I am so grateful that Shantel and I had a chance to have such an incredible trip. Kauai was absolutely incredible and I would have loved to spend two weeks there. However, the thing that made it the most wonderful and special was Shantel. She is my true love and being with her makes anything better. Also, being with her in Hawaii is unbelievably awesome and I can't imagine having a better week than a week with her in Kauai. 


No comments: