I was cleaning off the desktop of our big computer and there were a plethora of pictures that I have pulled out for some reason or other and have left there gathering dust. I'm sure that most of these things are in other places so I could have just deleted them without posting them here, but I thought it would be a fun glimpse into our life.
Our Red Ladder Design Logo:
David, Lydia, and I at her baptism. This is my favorite picture of her entire baptism day. I love it so much.
A picture of me in New York at the corner of the sewing district. You can't tell very well, but this is a giant needle going through an even more giant button. I have no idea why it's on our desktop, but... fun!
Oh, I found another New York photo! Aubrey, Bruce, Wendy, Lydia, David
Lydia and Henry when they were about 3-4. Hopefully someday I'll use this in their wedding video. (I'm joking.. of course... kind of...)
A few old pictures of the Peaden Family. Sue & Wendy, Bruce
Summer reading Challenge. Can you read these things? They are such a good idea!
Read by flashlight.
Read a book in a funny accent.
Read a comic book
Read a book as a family
Read a book about your country
Read under a tree
Read a book about Friendship
Read a book about Space
Read in a blanket fort
Read a book to a pet
Read a book with a color in the title.
Read a book with chapters
Read at breakfast
Read a book about a city far away.
Read a book of poems
Read a book about your favorite animal
Read a mystery
Read a funny book
Read to a sibling
Inspiration for our backyard
Homeschooling inspiration and/or other homeschool related things.
Some wyoming pictures. Our family on the wagon when my Grandpa was the Rodeo Grand Marshall. A picture I took at branding in 2022.
Our beautiful house!
A picture of a darling baptism jumpsuit that I saw several years ago. I thought that maybe I would make one for Lydia. I didn't. But maybe I will make one for Lucy. So cute.
My grandma and I in Hawaii plus HER DAD when he served his mission in Hawaii.
The Renchers Family Media Plan
Daily Prayer, Scripture Study, Weekly Family Home Evening.
Turn off a device/TV/Phone/etc...
Tell your parents if you see pornography!
Have a Plan
Pray for help
Sing a song
Say "That's pornography"
Turn it off
Picture the Savior
Tell a parent
Confide in your bishop
ask for help
Device checking
safe searching
Us at the Redwoods 2021
Cal and Sue on their wedding day


























No comments:
Post a Comment