If you're here, welcome! We blog for us as our journal, but we are glad to share out lives with you.

Sunday, December 31, 2023

2023 In Review

It was so much fun looking back on all the pictures from 2023 to add to this post. We had such a great year and made so many incredible memories. When I think back to 2023 I'll remember:

Snow: So much snow all the way into April. It was amazing.  Caleb's 6 year old trip to Kentucky. Shantel's year of hiking, she was hiking so much and in so many places, from San Diego to Minnesota and to the top of Mount Timpanogos. The Saratoga Springs Temple Open house and all the amazing opportunities to serve and be part of that. Shantel and I getting a weekend together in Minneapolis. Family trip to San Diego. New Van. Plus so many more great memories. Here are some favorite pictures from the year. 

January


February

March

April

May

June

July

August


September

October


November


December


No comments: