If you're here, welcome! We blog for us as our journal, but we are glad to share out lives with you.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Jenna and Kevin - Engaged-

Oh my goodness! I am so excited to post about this.

This is my little sister:


Her name is Jenna Anne Walker. 


As of August 12, 2011 - her name will change to Jenna Anne Haderlie. 


I am SO, SO happy for her!


You see, Jenna has been my best friend since - well forever. 


She is the sweetest, kindest, most sincere, most darling, most amazing girl i've ever known. 


She has always been supportive of me. I've always known that I could count on her. 


I've always considered Jenna to be like Jane Bennett, and myself like Elizabeth Bennett. 
Jenna is the sweet one who would never say anything bad about anyone. I'm the opinionated stubborn prideful one. I want to be like Jenna. (In fact, I am planning to name a daughter "Jane" after Jenna.) 

Isn't she beautiful?


Oh sorry, back to the point. Jenna got engaged this week to Kevin Haderlie. I can't believe that my sweet little sister is getting married. I was able to go dress shopping with her, and I must say... she is going to be a beautiful bride! Kevin is one lucky guy to be getting such an amazing girl. (And from what I know, Jenna is getting a pretty sweet deal herself!)

And so, this post is dedicated to my sweet little sister and her fiance Kevin. Congratulations you two. Married life is amazing. There is nothing like it in the whole world. I love you both!

(p.s. Jenna, I need more than one picture of the two of your together from Facebook. The one picture just isn't doing it for me!)

2 comments:

Adam and Christine said...

That is so sweet. You too look like the best of friends. You could almost past as twins.

Kellie and Nick Fawcett said...

I agree I too need more pictures of them.