Today is my half birthday. I am 21 & 1/2 - er... I mean 23 1/2.
I love to celebrate life - and half birthdays are a great way to celebrate! Luckily for me, I am surrounded by people who love me and celebrate with me. This morning I found a card on our coffee table from my sweet husband wishing me a happy birthday. Then a little bit later I got a text from my sweet sister Jenna wishing me a "Happy Half Birthday!" It makes me so happy. I really am surrounded by the greatest people out there.
![]() |
| Picture from here. |
So, for all of you who need a reason to celebrate today - celebrate with me and go out and buy yourself an ice cream cone or other delectable treat.
After all, half-birthdays only come once a year!
Update: My sweet sister Jenna and her friend Shaylee showed up on our doorstep today with a half-bowl of half-cookies for my half-birthday. She is the greatest! We played Nertz, ate loads of popcorn, and had even more fun. Happy March 15th!
Update: My sweet sister Jenna and her friend Shaylee showed up on our doorstep today with a half-bowl of half-cookies for my half-birthday. She is the greatest! We played Nertz, ate loads of popcorn, and had even more fun. Happy March 15th!

3 comments:
Happy 1/2 birthday!
How fun! Hpy itdy (It's half of the letters from happy birthday) I'm SO funny. ;-)
I love that you do that. I think that it is such a fun and cute idea. Love the picture of the cake. Too bad it wasn't yours.
Post a Comment