However, amid all of our busyness and craziness - we were still able to make it to the annual Walker-Oliver pumpkin carving extravaganza, and let me tell you it was an extravaganza! There were more people in attendance than ever before - and the night was full of food, family, pumpkins, hide-and-seek in the dark, and Werewolf. I couldn't have asked for a better weekend!
Here are a few pictures that I stole from Melissa's facebook - because we didn't take a single picture of our own.
![]() |
| The whole gang. |
![]() |
| My cute Melissa sister. She isn't really that much taller than me. I was sitting on a stool. |
We also were able to go trick or treating with the Rencher family. I sure love my nieces and nephews!
Happy Halloween!



3 comments:
Shanny...Want to hear a funny story? Maybe people forgot your last name was peaden (I didn't though) but my whole extended family thinks my last name is Larsen...Or something else. so funny!
I saw on Facebook that you are expecting? That is sooo exciting! I am so so happy for you Shantel!
I'm guessing you weren't feeling very well for this Halloween, but for good reason. :)
Post a Comment