...and lots of date nights with guys like this:
![]() |
| Learn more about Tim and Peter here. |
Regulation
Score: 86
Hallelujah! That means that David scored 86 on two tests and 96 on two tests. All you need is a 75 to pass - in fact - many Accountants have the philosophy that if you get higher than a 76, you studied too hard. However, nothing could be better than passing every section the first time.
I am so proud of David and really feel that I married the smartest, hardest working, most wonderful boy in the world. I am grateful for how hard he worked, and how much he sacrificed, in order to achieve this amazing thing.
So... from now on - you may all address David as "Mr. CPA". I'm sure he will love it. I know that I am loving it! We honestly won't be able to celebrate enough to commemorate this awesome occasion. However, I'm thinking tonight is definitely going to be homemade milkshakes, tomorrow will probably be pizza, and Friday we might just have to splurge and go out to the movies or something. Any other great celebration ideas?


2 comments:
That is so awesome! Congrats to you both! He never would have done it without you. Okay he may have but you were his support system. Enjoy the working world!
I always knew my brother was totally awesome and brilliant. Too bad some of it didn't rub off on me!
Post a Comment