If you're here, welcome! We blog for us as our journal, but we are glad to share out lives with you.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Visitors

The past six weeks have been full of visits from family and friends coming to meet Lydia. She sure is one loved little girl! In an attempt to catch up on my blogging, here are some fun pictures of those that have come to visit us. (I can't believe how big Lydia has gotten in just six short weeks! She looks so little in these early pictures and SO BIG in the later ones!)

Aunt Melissa



Grandma Peaden and Great Grandma McAllister



My dear friend Cassie Maughan

Aunt Kaylee and Uncle Jeff

Uncle Kevin

Cousin Jacob

Also Cousin Aubrey

Cousin Daniel

Cousin Josh

Grandpa Walker


I love my dad so much. He is the greatest.

Uncle Jacob. (Self proclaimed "Crazy Uncle Jacob")
Grandma Walker

I love my mom.

Add caption
My Dad stopped by on his way to Ephraim for a work thing.
We Facetimed my mom because we knew she would be so jealous!


Aunt Amy
Great Grandma McAllister

Great Grandma McAllister

Uncle Jeff
Thanks to everyone who has come to visit us (whether we were able to capture the visit with the camera or not).  We appreciate your love and support.

1 comment:

big MAK said...

I am in UT now for the summer and would love to come visit soon!