#1- David and I went on our first baby-free date night this week. I was pretty worried, but we had such a good time. We went to the play "Crazy for You" at the Orem Hale Center Theatre, and it was wonderful. We have loved our season tickets. And even though we missed our little Lydia, she had a great time hanging out with her cousins. The picture below shows them pulling her around the house in a little wagon. They are so cute with her. Thank you to Amy and Wendy for taking such good care of Lydia while we went out.
#2- We spent a couple of days at my parents house in Morgan this week because Jenna and Kevin were down from Idaho. I'm lame and didn't get any pictures with them - but one of the days Jenna and I took Lydia to Morgan's new splash pad. (We wanted to check it out and used Lydia as an excuse.) She looked so cute in her little swimming suit. We had a good time walking around and dipping her feet into the puddles around the splash pad.
![]() |
| I especially love this picture because it shows how she is sticking her tongue out. She has recently discovered that she has a tongue and she loves to play with it. |
| She likes to be lifted up high. Her face is so cute! |
#4- Lydia has FINALLY started to tolerate her tummy time. Before she would cry and cry as soon as I set her down. But her neck is getting really strong and she will lift it for several minutes before laying it down and sucking on her hand. (as pictured here.)
#5- This Friday was David's last "Half-day Friday". We spent the afternoon just hanging out and enjoying our time together. Lydia and I are going to miss having him around so much on Friday afternoons.


No comments:
Post a Comment