If you're here, welcome! We blog for us as our journal, but we are glad to share out lives with you.

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Baby Shower for Baby Boy

I know that I say this all the time, but I really am so grateful to be surrounded by such wonderful people. My sister-in-law, Wendy, offered to throw a little shower for Baby Boy and at first I was hesitant - because she's so busy and I didn't know who I'd invite anyway. But I'm SO glad that I took her up on the offer because it was such a wonderful afternoon. I was surrounded by people that I love and Baby Boy was showered with the sweetest gifts. I'm incredibly grateful for Wendy, who hosted, and Amy, Sue, and Ashley who helped provide food. I'm also grateful for all the friends and family that made the effort to come and support us. Even just thinking back on it, I feel so loved and so grateful.

 (Shout out to Jeff who was kind enough to snap pictures for me. I really appreciated him!) 
Attendees in order: Ali Middleton, Kaylee Peaden, Jeff&Kaylee Peaden, Tiffany Flanagan, Amy Perkins, Karli Shields, Stephanie Lewis, Ashley Cooper, Melissa Larson, Lori Walker, Wendy Rencher, Melissa Peaden, Amy Peaden, Sue Peaden. 
 
 

I'm so lucky, and so is this baby boy. Two weeks left! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are getting so close!! Good luck! (And I love the USU baby blanket!)

Kellie and Nick Fawcett said...

Love all the pictures.... your family is awesome!!