If you're here, welcome! We blog for us as our journal, but we are glad to share out lives with you.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Insta-Tuesday {9.9.14}

Happy Tuesday, all. Here are some insta-shots from our last couple of weeks. Enjoy! 

{9.1.14}
Installing cabinet hardware in our kitchen today! #lifeofahomeowner #onlytookustwoyears #wevebeenwatchinghgtv #nowwearepros #sopretty

{9.1.14}
Last swimming day of the season. We already miss it! #lastdayofsummer #myfavoritepeople #dropsofawesome

{9.4.14}
Two year olds playing with play-doh may be one of the happiest things in the world. #playdate #playdohmonsters #futurebestfriends

{9.4.14}
Working on baby boy's nursery! #ottoman cover #sewingskills #navyblue #dropsofawesome
(By navy blue I mean #aggieblue #aggiesforever) 

{9.7.14}
Forgot to post this on Saturday. Climbing the ladder to "help" with Jeff and Kaylee's shed. We couldn't keep her off the ladder! #watchingishelping #imostlywatched #familyprojects

 {9.8.14}
Waiting for daddy to come home. #intherain #sheloveshim

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I think about your grandma's saying, (right, it was her?) "Watching is helping" often when Elsie asks to help with everything, hahaha. The picture of Lydia waiting on the porch is so sweet! I love it!

Ali said...

I love these! Hooray for hardware on cabinets and future best friends :)

Jenna Haderlie said...

I want to see the finished cabinets. You are awesome shan, I love seeing your pictures. Lydia is the sweetest.