Some lovely shots from the last two weeks. I love capturing these little moments that probably wouldn't make it to our blog otherwise. Also, I love #hashtags. I'm not the funniest hash-tagger, but David is really funny, and I try really hard.
{9.10.14}
Painting a masterpiece. #sheatesomeofit #moreonherhandsthanthepaper #shesgoingtobefamoussomeday
{9.14.14}
Playing in the balloons from Baby Boy's shower yesterday. L is in heaven. #loveseeingherhappy
{9.15.14}
insta-david
No better way to tell Shantel I love her than heart shaped eggs in toast and bacon @shantelelise #happybirthday #September15
{9.15.14}
Ending a fabulous birthday with some ice cream sundaes on the couch while watching Joe vs the Volcano #davidlovesme #megryantomhanks
Ending a fabulous birthday with some ice cream sundaes on the couch while watching Joe vs the Volcano #davidlovesme #megryantomhanks
{9.16.14}
38.5 weeks! Decided to memorialize some of my favorite (and biggest) pregnancy cravings. #coldpepperoni #donuts #38weeks #yum #shouldhaveincludedspaghettios
38.5 weeks! Decided to memorialize some of my favorite (and biggest) pregnancy cravings. #coldpepperoni #donuts #38weeks #yum #shouldhaveincludedspaghettios
{9.19.14}
Trying to finish packing our hospital bags and can't decide which blanket(s) to bring! And this is after I already narrowed it down. #spoiled #babythingsaretoocute #sevendaysleft #cuttingitalittleclose
{9.19.14}
insta-david
Great Friday night handing out with good friends. Dinner followed by cake tasting for dessert. #shishkabobs #cheesecakeflavoredcake #number3won @shantelelise @garretshields @karlishields @_amyperkins







2 comments:
Ok that Aggie blanket for Austin is too cute! You will have to show us his whole room when it is finished!
I like your hashtags. :)
Post a Comment