If you're here, welcome! We blog for us as our journal, but we are glad to share out lives with you.

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Matthew and Brooklyn: Engaged!

My little brother is getting married!

You all know I love weddings. But I love them even more when the wedding is for two people that I love so much! Matthew and Brooklyn are perfect for each other are we are thrilled to be adding a new sister to the family! 


It's hard to be a student when it's hard to get married anytime other than on a semester break. So when you know you want to get married in November you either have to get married in six weeks or six months. This happy couple picked the former so we've got some wedding plans to work on over the next six weeks. 

A new sister for Christmas! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My sister was engaged for only six weeks as well (and chose for an outdoor reception in my mom's yard! yikes!), so I totally know the stress you are involved in! That said, it IS possible! Good luck, I love weddings too :)