insta-february
(a small glimpse into the tiny moments of our lives)
{2.1.18} #walmartgrocerypickup for the win this morning! Had to grab groceries before taking Lydia to the bus for school or we wouldn't have any food for the next week. Ha. Pulled in at 8:01 and they were already outside waiting for me. He finished loading and wished me a good day at 8:03! You guys. TWO minutes! For a week and a half+ of groceries. We were back in time to unload all the bags before having to get to the bus. This is the best way to do grocery shopping, ever. #busyday #walmartfan#notashamed Oh, and I fed the kids breakfast in the car and they were happy campers. #winning
{2.8.18} People ask if having the train run behind our house bothers us, and it doesn't really. But even if it did, it would be worth it for this view! Life isn't perfect, but there is beauty in the mundane and between the difficult moments. Grateful for Austin's gasp during dinner "the clouds are pink!" - and that the sun will come back up to a fresh new day. #sunset
{2.10.18} 11 months old! 😭😍😭 I'm not ready for my baby to not be a baby anymore. But man, we sure love this boy.
{2.14.18} Midnight Blog-2-Book-ing. I love the process of going through our blog posts and pictures from the last year and printing them out in book form. (If only we could ever finish before midnight the day our coupon code expires.) Especially grateful for @davidpeaden who always takes such huge load of the work from blogging to making the books. Couldn't do it without him, and I love that it's a team thing. We use this as our journal and it is precious to me. #thepeadenlife #blogbooks#volumeVIII #journaling
{2.14.18} David and I "met" on Valentine's Day ten years ago. (So this is technically our 11th time celebrating together.) I didn't know then that the boy who listened to me rant about the holiday, visited me at work, brought me brownies, and hung out with my chocolate-crazed rooomates would become my best friend and the most important person in my entire world. (Sometimes I feel real stress about what would have happened if we hadn't just happened to be crossing paths that day by the Quad at Utah State!) A shout out to all those who are celebrating this special day with us! 😘
{2.18.18} Life is rarely this picture perfect, but when it is, you better bet I have my camera ready (even if it is the rear facing camera on my phone because we don't have a real camera anymore and my forward facing phone camera is broken). #sundaywiththepeadens This week I listened to President Nelson's talk about the Sabbath Day and I felt a love for this special day where we get to focus on time with our family and on our worship. Grateful for the blessing it is in my life. Also, I gave Austin this haircut #thankyouYouTube and I kind of love it. There are a few shaggy spots on the side that I need to fix, but I'm learning! (Cutting girl hair is easier than boy hair because girl hair is more forgiving.) #somanythoughtsonasunday
{2.21.18} Hey Little Blue, we hope you like your new digs! 🐟 🌊🏝️ We"won" this betta fish at a Christmas White Elephant gift exchange. The kids have been thrilled since day one 😍... It's taken me longer to come around, but it's safe to say I've grown quite attached. ♥️ After a couple of months, we finally upgraded her to a legit fish bowl and we're all happy about it! Credit goes to @rencher_smile for the fish and @melissashaye for the fishbowl. #peadenpets #probablyouronlypet
{2.19.18} Snowstorm. ❄️❄️❄️The kids insisted on going out. They lasted longer than I thought they would, almost five minutes. They could barely walk it was so deep. Considering there wasn't ANY snow yesterday, it's a crazy difference. Thank goodness it's Presidents Day, because I don't think I would have sent Lydia to school anyway! Grateful for our warm house today.
{2.26.18} This is a picture of Lydia next to a bag of random stuff that we took to the DI today. Why? Because she can. not. handle it when we sell/give stuff away. Literally tears and tears if she's there when someone picks up old cardboard boxes, and you don't even want to know her reaction when I sold a bunch of baby toys/books that we have never really used. The only way we've found to get around it is to take a picture of her and the stuff so she can remember it (and then we promise that maybe we can buy another one just like it again... Later...). She's got a sensitive heart, this girl. She really does. #hoarderinthemaking










No comments:
Post a Comment