If you're here, welcome! We blog for us as our journal, but we are glad to share out lives with you.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fathers Day 2013

Both David and I were blessed with incredible fathers. They are both incredibly kind, hard working, service oriented, and always willing to show their love. These men have been such good examples to us and we are incredibly grateful for them. This Father's Day is the perfect time to recognize them for all that they do, and to let them know how much we love them. 


On that note, there are a million things that I love about David, but nothing makes me more grateful or makes me love him more than watching him be such a good father to Lydia. He loves her so much and I couldn't ask for a better man as the father of my baby girl. I know that as we have more kids he will continue to be an amazing dad and love them and support them. I hope that my boys end up being exactly like him, and I hope that my girls end up finding a man as wonderful as he is. 



















We love him so much. As I was going through pictures for this post, there were too many to add - so I decided to turn them into a little video. I added some movies clips and some fun songs and I just love it. I could watch it over and over. This man truly is the best for us. Happy Fathers Day David! 



p.s. This is what David received for his Father's Day presents:
A push broom for our garage, a tall garbage can for his shredder, and a new smaller camera case with a strap for carrying our camera around. All practical things, but all things that he's asked for. Perfect things for Father's Day, I think. 
 
(I love this boy.)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh, that video was so sweet! My favorite was Lydia in the bathtub saying Daddy. It was also crazy to see the old pictures as your house was being built - it wasn't that long ago, but it seems weird to think that it hasn't always been there!