We had a great time! We parked in the Smith's parking lot and picked up some Smith's chicken tenders and potato logs (and an egg-roll for me and some pasta salad for Lydia). Then we walked around all of the booths for an hour or so. We just love stuff like that - walking around and seeing the vendors and all the people and just enjoying the sunshine. We even stopped at the Living Scripture booth and got a free DVD for listening to their sales pitch. After we meandered through all of the booths we found a spot on the grass to watch the parade and eat our dinner.
I'm so glad that we went. It was a nice outing. Lydia loved seeing all the people (and dogs). We loved walking around. And I loved spending so much time with my two favorite people in the world. I can definitely see us making this a summer tradition to come to the Orem Summerfest each year.





1 comment:
How fun! I'd never even heard of Summerfest. I'm so glad you were able to find one in Orem!
Post a Comment