As you can see, we wanted to have as much fun on our little staycation as possible - and we were determined to utilize our pass of all passes as often as we could. One of the many activities covered by our passes was bowling. Both David and I love bowling, so we were excited to go and try it out. The bowling center was in Sandy and it was a little ghetto. Seriously, you walk in and there is this giant empty room with a little sign at the back with an arrow pointing you to the bowling lanes. The actual lanes weren't too bad - but they definitely weren't super classy. Our shoe rentals were $3.50 each (or something like that), which turned our "free bowling" into "not-so-free bowling." I think that next time we go bowling, we'll probably just go here in Lehi and use the gas money on paying for the games (and hope that the shoe rentals are a little bit less). Regardless, we had a great time!
I bowled one of my best games ever - 163! Are you impressed? I am impressed.
We took turns helping Lydia bowl and had a fun time together. By the end she was getting a little grumpy, but we all had a good time.
Sidenote; I would love love love to someday own my own bowling shoes. Not that I want to be a professional bowler - but I just think the idea of owning my own bowling shoes would be so awesome. Something classic and traditional, while still being really pretty. It would be SO awesome. Someday.





2 comments:
Sam has his own bowling shoes and his own bowling ball. Several bowling balls actually. How random is that?
Someday will you teach me how to be as cute as you are? Seriously, you look darling! Also, can we pick a date and go bowling together sometime before August?
Post a Comment