

{3.1.19}
Wiped off our February Calendar today and it looked so clean and fresh that I couldn't bring myself to put up our March calendar yet. I've been loving our January/February and I'm not sure I'm ready for our busy March. But warmer days are coming and that brings a special joy to my heart. The only thing that made it on the calendar is Caleb's birthday, compliments of Lydia. We are SO excited for that.
{3.2.19}
Both of my boys fell asleep within 3 blocks of home. I drove an extra time around to block to make sure Austin was really asleep. Now I'm parked in front of my house and wishing I had my book to read! But naptime is SO needed today and I thought it was going to get skipped so I'll take what I can get. Maybe I'll recline my seat back and take a nap myself. 😴😴😴

{3.2.19}
24.5 weeks! I've been taking weekly pictures since 13ish weeks but realized I haven't posted any yet. So, here's a quick Baby #4 update: I'm feeling SO much better than I was. Seriously, the second trimester and I are great friends. For a couple of weeks I was hungry ALL the time and was basically inhaling all food, especially baked goods. But lately I haven't been in the mood for anything. I can't even choke down most meat (except lunch meat, which you aren't supposed to eat cold, as per my pregnancy usual), even the thought of meat is so unappealing. Canned pineapple has been my go to snack and that's been great. We have started talking about names for this little girl, and she will probably end up with one of the two names that we keep going back and forth on (David with one name and me with another) or she probably won't have a name. Ha. I mean, there might be another name out there, but I don't know what it is, and I don't know where to find it. Baby center, baby name apps, family search, etc.. none of it is producing anything to sway us from our two initial thoughts. Unfortunately we just don't agree on which one would be best!#babynamesarehard But, I'm grateful for this little sister who already has such a big piece of my heart. ♥️♥️♥️




{3.2.19}
24.5 weeks! I've been taking weekly pictures since 13ish weeks but realized I haven't posted any yet. So, here's a quick Baby #4 update: I'm feeling SO much better than I was. Seriously, the second trimester and I are great friends. For a couple of weeks I was hungry ALL the time and was basically inhaling all food, especially baked goods. But lately I haven't been in the mood for anything. I can't even choke down most meat (except lunch meat, which you aren't supposed to eat cold, as per my pregnancy usual), even the thought of meat is so unappealing. Canned pineapple has been my go to snack and that's been great. We have started talking about names for this little girl, and she will probably end up with one of the two names that we keep going back and forth on (David with one name and me with another) or she probably won't have a name. Ha. I mean, there might be another name out there, but I don't know what it is, and I don't know where to find it. Baby center, baby name apps, family search, etc.. none of it is producing anything to sway us from our two initial thoughts. Unfortunately we just don't agree on which one would be best!#babynamesarehard But, I'm grateful for this little sister who already has such a big piece of my heart. ♥️♥️♥️



{3.4.19}
This was a fun, low-key, last minute date with @davidpeadenfrom last weekend. We dropped the kids off at a neighbor's and went to the @tinyartshow in Provo. Cleverly named tiny artwork, tiny art program, and tiny little heart confetti? Yes please. I love things like this. (Plus, I didn't have to make dinner 👏👏👏!)


{3.10.19}
Happiest birthday to this guy right here. 🥳🎂🎁🎉 I would say that I can't believe he's turning two, except that it absolutely feels like he should be two. (It's weirder to think that he's only been with our family for two years than that he's having his second birthday.) My favorite things that he says are: funny (when he's amused), Mom-ee, help? (When he needs my help with something), Help! (When he absolutely doesn't want any more help because he can manage just fine on his own, thank you very much.), Train ride, fun. (In reference to our frontrunner adventure which he hated at the time and now loves to talk about. And, watch this! (Right before he does something that he thinks is SO neat, like spinning in a circle.) He is very particular about his bedtime routine, but fairly easy going about most other things. We love him the most.


{3.10.19}
Birthday Celebrations Part I. Caleb acted the part of a tired two year old (#thankyoudaylightsavings) and threw a tantrum when we tried to start his party - but after eating several servings of waffles and fruit (his favorite) he was ready. A tractor/digger cake, presents, and lots of ice cream? I'd say he's going to bed as a pretty happy two year old.


{3.21.19}
Happy second birthday to our favorite puppy, Riley. 🐕♥️ Thanks @_amyperkins for letting us borrow your pup for the afternoon and for making all of Lydia's dreams come true. #shewantsadogsomuch
{3.23.19}
This was a fun, low-key, last minute date with @davidpeadenfrom last weekend. We dropped the kids off at a neighbor's and went to the @tinyartshow in Provo. Cleverly named tiny artwork, tiny art program, and tiny little heart confetti? Yes please. I love things like this. (Plus, I didn't have to make dinner 👏👏👏!)


{3.10.19}
Happiest birthday to this guy right here. 🥳🎂🎁🎉 I would say that I can't believe he's turning two, except that it absolutely feels like he should be two. (It's weirder to think that he's only been with our family for two years than that he's having his second birthday.) My favorite things that he says are: funny (when he's amused), Mom-ee, help? (When he needs my help with something), Help! (When he absolutely doesn't want any more help because he can manage just fine on his own, thank you very much.), Train ride, fun. (In reference to our frontrunner adventure which he hated at the time and now loves to talk about. And, watch this! (Right before he does something that he thinks is SO neat, like spinning in a circle.) He is very particular about his bedtime routine, but fairly easy going about most other things. We love him the most.


{3.10.19}
Birthday Celebrations Part I. Caleb acted the part of a tired two year old (#thankyoudaylightsavings) and threw a tantrum when we tried to start his party - but after eating several servings of waffles and fruit (his favorite) he was ready. A tractor/digger cake, presents, and lots of ice cream? I'd say he's going to bed as a pretty happy two year old.


{3.21.19}
Happy second birthday to our favorite puppy, Riley. 🐕♥️ Thanks @_amyperkins for letting us borrow your pup for the afternoon and for making all of Lydia's dreams come true. #shewantsadogsomuch
{3.23.19}
This picture from back in August seemed a fitting picture for today. We had a giant kid-meltdown before bedtime last night, then grumpy kids all morning (on the 6,578th Saturday of busy season, meaning David was gone at work). I tried to get ready and after 12.5 minutes of wearing jeans I realized that they were making ME even grumpier than my kids and I changed back into sweats. (😂) The day was mostly salvaged after David got home from work, but man... I'm just tired. #27weekspregnant #busyseason

{3.23.19}
20 weeks - 24 weeks - 27 weeks. Baby Update: Other than being extra tired this week, I've been feeling really good. The second trimester was good to me, but I feel like the third trimester exhaustion started a few days early. I only wear sweatpants. I eat chocolate chips by the handful. (Caleb knows that, so whenever he sees me eating something he says "I want some' dat.") I feel baby girl move the most in the morning and right before bed (maybe because that's when I slow down?). I got to snuggle my sweet friend @_amyperkins's newborn and it made me even more excited to have our own little miss join us.


{3.27.19}
Indoor soccer for the win. ❤️+⚽


{3.28.19}

{3.23.19}
20 weeks - 24 weeks - 27 weeks. Baby Update: Other than being extra tired this week, I've been feeling really good. The second trimester was good to me, but I feel like the third trimester exhaustion started a few days early. I only wear sweatpants. I eat chocolate chips by the handful. (Caleb knows that, so whenever he sees me eating something he says "I want some' dat.") I feel baby girl move the most in the morning and right before bed (maybe because that's when I slow down?). I got to snuggle my sweet friend @_amyperkins's newborn and it made me even more excited to have our own little miss join us.


{3.27.19}
Indoor soccer for the win. ❤️+⚽


{3.28.19}
I found this sweet boy sleeping at the top of the stairs after a meeting I had last night. 😭😍 These kids are so good to stay in their beds when I really need them to (mostly when I have primary meetings downstairs and David is still at work). I can just imagine him wanting to come downstairs but just laying by the gate to wait for my meeting to be over and falling asleep. Oh, my mama-heart.❤️💔 Also, I did my glucose test yesterday and it made me feel yucky all day but I had a friend volunteer to bring me dinner. I was so grateful and still am grateful for good people. Good people and good kids and just so many blessings.
{3.28.19}
My mom is such a safe and loving space for my children. I love her. She did homeschool with Lydia today while I stayed downstairs and took care of kids and cousins. It was a special day for my Lydia girl, who wrote in her journal "Grandma is helping me do my school today. I love when she comes to our house." Also, my mom knows she can only pack enough stuff to stay for a certain amount of days, because otherwise I'd keep her here with me forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment