If you're here, welcome! We blog for us as our journal, but we are glad to share out lives with you.

Thursday, December 8, 2022

December Dates


David and I were able to go on several dates this month and I was so glad that we got to spend some one-on-one time during such a busy time of year. 

Our babysitting date swap ended up on a Saturday and we did double-swapping. David and I went out in the afternoon, then the Ward kids came over to our house for the evening. We did some Christmas Prep during that date time. 

We managed to squeeze in an extra date when David's coworker Hailey invited us over for dinner and games. I was so excited because we had enough time to go walk around the Christkindlemarkt together which was festive and fun before going to her house for a fun evening with a small group of David's co-workers and spouses. 


Then one more date to David's work Christmas Party which was held at the Grand America. We enjoyed walking around the Christmas displays, wearing fancy clothes (at least I did), and spending the evening together. 


I know I say it often, but I love spending time with David. He's my best friend and whether we are doing yard work together, cleaning the kitchen, playing with our kids, or going on dates - being with him makes me the happiest. (Although I have to admit, going on a date in a sparkly dress is better than working in the yard.) 

We did most of our dates in the beginning of December because things get so busy towards the end of the month - but I'm glad we were able to make it work! 

No comments: