If you're here, welcome! We blog for us as our journal, but we are glad to share out lives with you.

Saturday, December 31, 2022

End of Year Post

Our cell phone company sends us a "year in review" email and David and I laugh at it every year. I thought that it was fitting to share the data in our end-of-year post. 

David on left, Shantel on right.


David: 
Amount of data used - 14 GB
Time on the phone - 1081 Minutes
Number of texts sent - 441 Texts

Shantel - 
Amount of data used - 29 GB
Time on the phone - 3159 Minutes
Number of texts sent - 11,121 Texts

Are you laughing out loud? And are you asking the question of how many of the time on the phone and text messages of David's were shared with Shantel? 

We are. 



We celebrated New Years Eve in Morgan at the Walker house - but the year isn't really over until David and I sit on the couch with hot chocolate and apple cider, respectively, and watch While You Were Sleeping.  I love the Christmas mess still scattered about the family room in the picture above (we got home from Morgan late, put the kids to bed, and snuggled down to watch a movie. 

We will clean up in the morning and get a start on our new year. But for tonight, we are grateful for this wonderful year that we've had. After some really hard (Covid) years, this year was a breath of fresh air. We had some amazing vacations and even more joy in the ordinary moments. There is no one I would rather spend my years with than David and I'm grateful to end another year with him by my side. 

No comments: