If you're here, welcome! We blog for us as our journal, but we are glad to share out lives with you.

Saturday, December 24, 2022

Pictures by Tree

One of our Christmas Eve traditions is to take pictures of each child by the Christmas Tree. It's a little silly, but I love these pictures. I love their matching pajamas, (with the fitting "Joy" embellishment), I love the light in their faces, I love how much they love each other, I love the giant stack of presents behind them, I love the twinkling lights in the background. 

This year we took pictures earlier on the 23rd so that we could just enjoy the 24th and that pictures would be low-key and low-stress. It was a brilliant idea (thank you David) and now we have these treasured pictures but it didn't take any time away from our Christmas Eve Celebration. 

Group Pictures



Austin & Caleb




Lydia & Lucy













We love these kiddos and hope they have such wonderful memories of their childhood Christmases. 

No comments: