One of our favorite Fall Traiditions is going to Gardner Village with Melissa and Zachary. It was extra important to me that we initiate and celebrate this gathering this year because M+Z have had a really rough year, culminating in a divorce and distance from Michael. We love them and want to make sure our relationship stays strong. I'm continually grateful (and impressed) by how willingly and consistently Melissa keeps Zachary connected to his Peaden family and were happy to spend the afternoon with them checking out the Witches at Gardner Village.
If you complete the scavenger hunt and find all of the witches you get a cookie for $1. We explored, ate our cookies, and visited under the gazebo. I just happened to be looking at pictures from 2016 recently and I saw how darling these kids were, back when it was just Zach, Lydia, and little Austin. We've been doing this for a long time and it's been so great.
A lovely Fall Afternoon!
No comments:
Post a Comment