If you're here, welcome! We blog for us as our journal, but we are glad to share out lives with you.

Monday, January 28, 2013

Cleaning time...

All of our stuff is moved out. 

We have four days left in our beloved apartment. 


What does that mean? 


Cleaning time. 




I just have to say... I HATE cleaning blinds (and windows)!

They are sticky and dusty and yucky.

Even when you finish tediously cleaning each blind and every corner - they still don't look clean.

5 solid hours into the process and I only have one window done and two other windows started. None of them look clean or even remotely better than when I started.

Heaven help me!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh man! Blinds really are the worst! :( May I come help clean tomorrow? Or watch Lydia?

kenzis said...

Good luck! Cleaning blinds is probably the worst thing ever. PS I love your new header!

Emily said...

Ugh, I HATE the final clean out!! You are so tired and just plain done from moving everything, it's the worst to go back and have deep clean! Good luck, it will all be over soon :)

Jeremy and Barbara Green said...

Blinds and the oven for me...blah!