1- Lounging around in our pajamas. (And in Lydia's case, putting everything within reach into her mouth. Which, now that she is crawling - pretty much anything is within reach!) We didn't leave the house pretty much ever - and so that meant a whole lot of hanging out in our pj's.
2- Packing, packing, and more packing! Our big move is tomorrow and so this week has been the final time to get everything into boxes. Our house has gone from messy, to disaster, to catastrophe. There are boxes everywhere! Taped up in stacks, half full, empty. I just keep telling myself that things are going to get better.
3-Girls afternoon out. Things got pretty cramped in our apartment and I was really hoping for the chance to get out and breathe some fresh air. Thank goodness for a wonderful husband who came home early today so that I could get out of the house for a little bit. He watched Lydia while I went to a local cupcake shop (The Sweet Tooth Fairy) with my sister-in-law Kaylee. I totally forgot our camera, and turns out - I don't have any pictures of the two of us on my computer! So, I raided her facebook page for a couple of good photos.
![]() |
| Is it sad that this is the only picture I could find of us? Yeah. She is the one in the wedding dress. |
![]() |
| A photo of Jeff and Kaylee that I stole off her Facebook page. |
5- No closing date. Yep, you read that right. We are moving out of our apartment tomorrow and we still don't have a closing date on our house. Originally they said February 7th, which is why we decided to move out of our apartment (our landlord wont prorate the rent). Then they said February 12th, which lets be honest 12 days is much longer than 7 days. Then they said that they really can't give us a date because it is too cold to pour the cement. So here is hoping that it warms up soon so they can pour our driveway - because as much as our parents love us, we certainly don't want to overstay our welcome. Through the whole thing, David has just been so wonderful. He has been on top of the paperwork, the loan applications, the phone calls, the everything. We make such a good team. There is no one I would rather be having this adventure with. And so here is a picture of the two of us. It's not super recent, but I love it and wanted to post a picture of my darling love and I at our wonderful apartment.


No comments:
Post a Comment