If you're here, welcome! We blog for us as our journal, but we are glad to share out lives with you.

Friday, October 23, 2020

Gardner Village 2020

We love our tradition of going to Gardner Village with Melissa and Zachary. Even with Covid, we knew we didn't want to miss the tradition. The event wasn't holding their cookie treat at the end, but we still got to walk around and see all of the witches around the grounds - then ate some smores granola bars by the little stream. Melissa and I had talked about how because they weren't doing cookies, we'd each bring a treat. I grabbed the smores flavor of granola bars because my kids love them but that paled in comparison to the darling Halloween gift bags that Melissa put together for the kids. Each bag had a Halloween craft, candy, stickers, bubbles, and a few small Halloween toys. She gave Lucy a couple of darling Halloween books and toys. One thing about Melissa is that she is an amazing and thoughtful gift giver. She always finds the best kinds of gifts that are perfect for the individual that she is giving them too. I love that about her. 



(I thought this Covid notice was well written. A+ to their marketing person.) 



Melissa and Zachary have had some pretty heavy things going on in their life lately. Covid and Family and Other things. We love them and are so grateful to have been able to spend the day with them. 

No comments: