If you're here, welcome! We blog for us as our journal, but we are glad to share out lives with you.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Cleaning out the camera

Here are some photos that I came across while I was loading all of our videos off of our video camera. I don't think that I've posted any of these, and I just couldn't resist.

 Lydia asleep in her carseat. She looks so tiny and precious. Doesn't she make you melt?

 This is a perfect shot of the only time I got any sleep the whole first three months of Lydia's life - when she happened to be asleep in her co-sleeper as well. I love this because it shows her little arm sticking out of the cosleeper trying to be close to me.

 Thank goodness for Will i Am and Sesame Street. If I could load the video that goes along with this photo I would (but my video loading isn't working right now). She was crying, but as soon as good ole' Will i starts singing, she quiets right down. She is seven months now and it still has the same effect!

I love this darling girl!

No comments: