I headed off to work and then went back that night with my Dad to check things out and found this...
Stairway
5th Bedroom
Sewing Room/Laundry Room
3rd Bedroom
Kitchen
Family Room
They had basically finished the sheetrock in one day. In fact they were just leaving as my Dad and I got there around 7 PM. They had finished all the sheetrock except for the walls on 2 rooms. It was so cool to see things really coming together and feeling like a house. They came back the next day and finished the rest of the sheetrock.
They also finished laying the brick, as pictured here with my beautiful wife.
Here is another picture of the front of the house.
Then while Shantel and I spent time with family at Christmas they came and put the base layer of stucco on (they still need to finish it) and also came and mudded the walls to get everything ready for painting.
Family Room
Tech Center
Here is a picture from the outside, they had the whole thing covered in plastic.
We are so excited with the progress and can't wait for paint and then to be able to move in soon!
3 comments:
Oh my goodness- it has walls! It's really a real house! So exciting for you guys!
Ahhhhh! So exciting!!!
Yay!! It is BEAUTIFUL Shantel! I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment