The other day we got to spend the morning with some cute little visitors from Indiana. Julie and the girls (Averie and Olivia) were able to fly out to spend a week with family in Utah. We had a great time on that Wednesday morning playing with the girls and chatting with Julie. For the first hour that we were there, the girls played downstairs on the slide and in a big cardboard box/house. Olivia went up and down the slide at least 100 times. It was so funny. Lydia loved to watch the girls play, and they were so sweet to come over and hand her toys and play with her as well.
It's so fun for Lydia to have girl cousins close to her age. Obviously, right now they are much bigger than her. But I think that in a few years the age difference wont seem so extreme and they will all have a great time playing with each other.
The four of them are just so cute together. I'm so glad that we were able to snap this picture, I think that they will love it when they are older.
Even though I didn't live super close to any of my cousins growing up, they were truly some of my best friends. I loved them, and still enjoy my relationships with them. I'm grateful that Lydia has such great cousins and I know that she will love them. We had such a great morning with all of us ladies getting together while the girls played. Thanks for making the time to see us Julie!
1 comment:
These pictures are great! Thank YOU for making the time to see us!! I agree that having all these little girls pretty close in age is so much fun and that they will have many good times together, a lifetime of memories! Love Julie
Post a Comment