It's about time for another House Progression post. You see, in November right before David left for Kazakhstan and I left for Morgan, our house looked like this:
But when we got home, it looked like this:
Isn't she beautiful? We were a little disappointed not to be able to see them work on framing our house, but the excitement of seeing it all done made up for it. It makes it seem so real now to see the actual house, where you can walk through each room and really tell what each space will be.
Here we are, so excited for our future together. It still blows me away that we are buying a house together. Don't remind me that we already have a little baby. It all seems so grown up.
Lydia is excited for her new house as well. No more having to share a room with Mom's sewing machine and 12,000 wedding envelopes.
A real roof!
All of the windows just sitting in the garage, waiting to be installed. (I love how many windows there are, this house is going to have some killer natural light.)
Here you can see the beautiful view we will have out our back door. (Look at that door, it will be an 8 foot sliding glass door. I'm loving the 9 foot ceilings!)
We are so incredibly thrilled that our house is coming along so well. As we speak, the workers are putting up the drywall on the inside and finishing up the brick wainscoat on the outside - so expect another progression post soon!
5 comments:
So exciting!!! :D
Except I'm sad we won't be in the same ward anymore. :(
It's a beauty! Congrats!
I am so excited for you guys!!
It's looking like a house! How fun! I like the shape. And I like the big sliding door with a view. I'm excited for you!
Post a Comment