Of all the random things that this post could be about, this may take the cake. Well, actually maybe not. We love popcorn. We love Lydia. We love random pictures of the two of them together.
We love this little girl. She is so stinking happy. Stick her in a bucket, she will just smile and suck on her toes. I love it. I was going through a bunch of pictures from the past several months and I can't believe how little she was. I know that someday I will look back on these pictures and ooh and aww over how little she is here as well. I don't know. I just love her and don't want to forget these little moments.
2 comments:
haha love this!
Ha ha ha ha ha! Too funny! ALso, Carson is sitting next to me as I'm reading, and he looked over and said, "That Yi-dia! Yi-dia crawling!"
Post a Comment