Dear Shantel,
5 Years ago today I got up the courage to ask for your number. It may have been a little late, but I just thought you were so pretty and knew that you were out of my league. That was the best thing that has ever happened in my life.
You are my joy and my love. I am so grateful that I got your number and that you let me take you on a date. You are even more beautiful today and I am even more lucky to have you in my life.
Happy 5 year anniversary.
David
I wouldn't have even thought about it, but it's true. December 5, 2007 was the day that David first asked for my phone number. Who would have known that five years later he would be the father of my sweet little girl, and my best friend in the whole world.
It's been an awesome journey so far - and the best is yet to come.
1 comment:
Awww, how sweet!
Post a Comment